Regional HR Manager
Acting as a trusted commercial HR Manager to business partner across the SW Region with Head Office based in Bristol. The successful candidate will work closely with the sites to develop a HR agenda that drives development across the region.
A leading Logistics company is looking to expand their regional growth in the South West.
- Leading/driving cross functional projects that deliver value to the business.
- Identifying and diagnosing critical issues affecting the business
- Facilitating change and culture initiatives
- Driving the talent agenda across client region
- Monitoring and sourcing internal talent across the business to address skills gaps/future needs
- Implementing incentives across the region
- Reviewing the compensation and benefits offering and ensuring it is fit for purpose across all areas
You will be a proven HR Generalist, having operated in a shared service/matrixed model in a complex/challenging organisation. Comfortable working remotely and in a multi-site operation, you will understand the challenges a dispersed workforce can bring. You must possess experience in restructures, organisational design and TUPE.
Flexibility to travel across the regions is key.
£40,000 - £45,000 including flexible benefits.