I am currently working with a Professional Services firm on an HR Manager role for their Bristol office. You will be aligned across the entire firm for both fee-earning practice groups and support functions and be the point of contact for Partners.
This a forward thinking and progressive HR team within a company where People and HR is truly valued. The HR Manager position is a broad generalist HR position reporting to the Head of HR. You will be working with an employee headcount of c.200 which is spread across four offices in the UK and two based in Europe. While managing a team of two, you will be responsible for ensuring that all HR and Recruitment processes, policies and procedures are accurate and managed properly, this will include:
- Working closely with Partners and providing expertise on talent management, performance-related and promotion processes
- Providing excellent, expert advice on employee and Partner issues and managing issues of varying complexity
- Identifying training and development options within the firm
- Taking an active role in recruitment at all levels
- Offering an exceptional client service and first point of contact to the firm
- Delivery of specific HR projects/programmes
They are looking for an experienced Senior HR Advisor/HR Manager/HRBP who can evidence excellent employment law knowledge as well as the ability to build internal relationships effortlessly. Experience of a working within a Professional Services or Partner led environment is highly desirable. Evidence of managing your own workload, mentoring junior members of staff and extensive HR generalist experience are all required. You will also combine experience of working both strategically and operationally.
The client will look at someone on a temp to perm, contract or permanent basis.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.