HR & Training Officer
HR & Training Officer: 12 Month FTC: Birmingham based with regular UK travel: £35,000 - £38,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Our client, a leading professional services firm, are looking for an experienced HR & Training Officer to sit within their high-performing, collaborative HR team on a 12-month FTC. Reporting into the Training and Development Manager, the HR & Training Officer will be responsible for the coordination, design and delivery of creative, engaging and professional training courses to the wider business. This is a unique opportunity which encompasses HR, Training and Project work, so this is a great role for an experienced HR professional who wants to try their hand at training, or a proficient training professional who wants more exposure to HR.
Key responsibilities include:
* Coordinating, designing and delivering training courses such as soft skills training, presentation training, train the trainer, 1 2 1 training, appraisal training, management training etc.
* Delivery of corporate inductions
* Deliver training in a variety of methods, including group settings and individual coaching
* Provide training as part of annual appraisal process
* Stakeholder Management - work with key stakeholders to identify training needs
* HR projects: conduct research, develop proposals and support HR colleagues and key stakeholders on a variety of projects such as: induction, employee engagement and systems and communication.
* Events: supporting the facilitation of larger scale training events for the business
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you have proven experience of working in a HR & Training role within a fast-paced organisation have the following qualifications/experience:
* A degree, preferably with a CIPD qualification or equivalent training and development qualification
* Experience of designing and delivering soft skills training, interview tips and appraisals
* Ability to travel on a regular basis to partner offices for delivery of training
* A confident, positive and engaging character who is able to build rapport quickly
* A wide knowledge of business and management skills training
* Ability to prioritise workload and work autonomously, managing your own diary effectively
* Professional and credible when working with stakeholders
The business can offer a competitive package, exposure to a wide variety of L&D initiatives and HR projects and a supportive and friendly team in the heart of Birmingham City Centre.
Please note: Regular travel to other UK sites is a key part of this role, please only apply if you are willing and able to travel