Learning & Development Administrator
This a fixed term contract until November 2018, to be considered for this role you must be immediately available.
- Proven experience of working in an HR or L&D background
- Able to hit the ground running
- Proactive approach
- Experience of improving L&D processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude
This is a growing company that pride themselves on providing a supportive culture.
They are keen to find someone who will feel like part of the team.
The purpose of the role is to provide day to day administration support to the Learning and Development.
- Organise employee wellbeing workshops
- Manage all external training activates
- Schedules all news starts on to the induction
- Mange the L&D calendar, scheduling courses and sending diary invites
- Organise new starter inductions
- Record, report and track all development plans
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the effectives of L&D
- Liaise with HRBP's to collate talent management information
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.