HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC
Superb opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a growing business on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will work with senior leaders and their teams, taking an active role in contributing to towards improvements and change programmes.
Reporting to the HR Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Establish effective partnering arrangements with respective Leadership Team members and managers in their areas of responsibility.
- Develop a sound understanding of "Team'' strategic plans and challenges in order to provide a business partner service delivering practical HR solutions working alongside the HR Manager as required.
- Proactively use tangible and intangible information and business intelligence to work with Leadership team and Managers to deliver desired business outcomes.
- Provide proactive guidance and support to managers in conducting fair and effective investigation, disciplinary and grievance processes providing technical and specialised HR advice to ensure consistent approach, delivery and maintenance of standardised organisational documentation.
- Ensure the Leadership team and line managers understand the external legislative and internal policy frameworks which can impact the full range of HR services and make informed decisions about people management issues.
- Support change management initiatives with Leadership Team and managers using a wide range of techniques so all people aspects of change are taken into consideration at the earliest opportunity and are managed effectively.
- Coach and mentor respective HR Officers and Administrators, providing an escalation point as appropriate.
- Ensure the Leadership Team and managers understand legislative and policy requirements concerning the recruitment and selection of staff. Support recruitment campaigns using tools, techniques and methodologies, providing sound advice on all people management aspects.
- Provide timely, practical and considered advice on all aspects of people management taking account of best practice, employment legislation, organisational policies/procedures and relevance to the situation.
- Support the development of line management competencies with people management issues through delivery of effective HR workshops, training events and individual coaching, as appropriate.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to achieving individual and team objectives whilst maintaining a commitment to work with and support the activities of all team members to create a single, harmonious, consistent and professional HR service across the business.
- To work at all levels throughout the organisation, engaging influencing and directly supporting the activities of the Leadership team and managers' to achieve most appropriate results in terms of business and people outcomes.
You will be CIPD Level 5 qualified or above with demonstrable evidence of understanding relevant employment legislation including Fairness, Inclusion and Respect. You will also have evident understanding of HR business partnering and associated tools and techniques.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.