Senior HR Business Partner
Morgan McKinley is working with a fantastic Financial Service organisation to find a Senior HR Business Partner. The successful candidate will provide a full generalist HR support service to allocated departments, in line with the strategic vision and business plan.
- Working in partnership with all staff ensuring active HR support in the achievement of strategic departmental and organisational objectives
- The production & implementation of appropriate HR action plans for allocated departments
- Taking the HR lead in complex people related matters up to and including dismissal/ET claims
- Analysing MI for allocated departments highlighting key trends/issues and working with management to formulate action plans
- Ensuring that the Terms and Conditions for all employees are correct and within Company guidelines
Recruitment & Selection
- Supporting direct reports and/or more junior colleagues to work with managers at all levels to facilitate the entire recruitment life-cycle including the construction of advertisements, leading agency/head-hunter negotiations and conducting competency based interviews
- Maintaining close links with the Reward & MI Specialist to ensure that Company requirements are implemented consistently & fairly in line with documented processes & procedures and legislation in relation to the allocated Departments
- Work in partnership with other HR Business Partners to ensure a consistent approach across all departments/entities is adopted
- Provide support, coaching, motivation and guidance to direct reports and more junior colleagues as required
- CIPD is beneficial
- Experience in working within a regulated Financial Service environment
- Willingness to work both operationally and strategically
- Experience of working in an SME environment would be beneficial
- Excellent understanding of UK employment law and taking individuals through to ET
If you are interested in this position, please contact Henry on the HR team - 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.