HR Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity to work for a face paced business working as a true HR Business Partner in a collaborative team environment.
A recognised leader in their field with a focus on performance and retaining talent.
You will be supporting a key customer group within the business partnering with key stakeholders and decision makers in the business area. Along side the generalist HRBP role you will also have responsibility for building a recruitment strategy into the HR team. In addition to this the HR team is currently implementing a new HR IT system which would be managed by you in this new role.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- A flexible and personable approach with a desire to learn
- To be able to adapt and align to the business's core values and commitments
- Some track record of working in a HRBP role however you could be fairly new into this position and looking for a new challenge.
- Desire and experience of managing recruitment : managing advertising online / via Linked In, external agency relationships etc
- To have previous experience or an interest in HR IT implementation
- Experience in having worked with "workday" would be ideal.
- Previous experience within an IT / Engineering space would be ideal
£50,000 - £55,000
Lease car scheme