Learning and Development Coordinator - Starting May 28th
The core responsibilities of this role are to effectively work alongside other Learning and Development Coordinators to plan, administer, advertise and support the efficient and successful delivery of L&D programmes and projects - including Global Leadership & Management Programmes, Global Programmes, Apprenticeships and other L&D initiatives.
The client is a multinational banking and financial services firm, with offices in London.
The successful applicant for the Learning and Development Coordinator position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Managing the scheduling, logistics and on- and off-site support for L&D Programmes Talent programme venue finding and coordination, including briefing events teams and agreeing Function Sheets in order that the Programmes run smoothlyManaging the main processes for vendor onboarding, including the production of standard contracts and work orders, in line with company processes and guidelinesCollating course materials and generating other related documents (e.g. Joining Instructions)Liaising with external vendors to support the communications, planning and briefings for L&D programmes and initiativesLiaising with the global L&D team to support Global Programmes and other Global L&D initiatives
- Supporting the coordination of other development programmes including Apprenticeship
Effectively responding to staff queries (telephone, email and in-person) regarding all L&D and Talent processes and policies, including the management of and timely response to relevant emails through a shared L&D inbox
- Producing monthly and ad-hoc L&D reports and other communications and presentations to support L&D initiatives
- Producing and creating evaluation reports to support the continued improvement of the L&D offering
- Ownership and maintenance of a Course Coordination Tracker and other internal key control documents
- Ownership and maintenance of L&D Process documentation
- Coordination of Invoice processing
The successful applicant for the Learning and Development Coordinator position should ideally have:
- Recent and proven experience in Learning and Development
- Recent and proven experience in the Financial Services sector
- Competent knowledge of IT, Microsoft Packages, and LMS
- A passion and drive for Learning and Development
A competitive daily rate and ongoing temporary assignment starting May 28th.