HR Business Partner - Brussels, Belgium - 12 Month Contract
Our Brussels based client is a Financial Services firm seeking an experienced HR Business Partner with at least 5 years' experience in big corporates with global experience. The HR Business Partner will provide the full range of generalist HR support.
This is a fast paced and demanding role, so you will need to have high degree of attention to accuracy and detail; have up to date knowledge of current and relevant Belgium Employment Law legislation; and have commercial awareness.
We are seeking candidates with background in financial services, banking or professional services ideally.
We are looking for candidates with strong combination in the administration of the following areas:
- Generalist HR
- Employee Relations
- Project Management
- Performance Management
- Training & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Extensive HRBP experience
- English and French Fluent
- Knowledge of the Belgium Employment Law legislation
- HR qualifications and HR systems experience
- Any industry, recruitment experience is a bonus
- Experience in working with Acquisitions or start-ups before
- Project Management
- Executes data collection and analysis against HR metrics and reviews findings
- Coordinates with COEs, HRBPs on alignment with HR services, programs and policies being implemented in the market
- Tracks and documents talent trends and local employment regulations
- Fulfills data sharing requests and facilitates communications across functions to support HR programs and processes
- Monitors local policies and programs for alignment to budget
- Performs and documents talent review and succession planning processes
- Supports Managers with Workday processes including recruiting, performance management and employee moves and objective setting
If you consider yourself to be a determined individual who possess the skills and attributes mentioned we would be keen to hear from you.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.