Senior Occupational Health Advisor - £45k
We are seeking a Senior Occupational Health Advisor on a full time permanent basis. You will report in to the Head of Occupational Health.
The position will mainly be based in Guildford / Lewes with travel to Reigate and Horsham. The role will be leading the clinical team promoting health and wellbeing within the business.
Skills & Experience
- Provide professional leadership, direction and governance
- Responsible for maintaining and developing clinical policies and procedures
- Providing clinical expertise and guidance to managers
- Responsible for organising the provision of health surveillance and health promotion to ensure the maintenance of the highest possible standard of health
- Ensuring clinical practice and governance is compliant with professional standards
- Maintaining service provision and audit
The successful candidate will be a qualified health professional with demonstrable experience of working in a senior clinical role.
Please contact James Baron on 01582 250875 / 07377710010 to discuss further
Apply for Senior Occupational Health Advisor - £45k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly