My client is a leading international law firm who is looking to recruit a HR Officer to join their stunning London offices on a permanent basis.
The HR Officer will work closely with the HR Manager for Business Services, to provide client groups with a high quality, responsive and proactive HR service.
The key duties will include:
- Managing end to end recruitment processes, ensuring first-class service delivery.
- Conducting interviews with managers and supporting them with hiring decisions.
- Providing advice on a wide range of matters for the Business Services staff including ER, leave management, maternity and paternity leave and flexible working requests.
- Providing advice on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Working alongside the Knowledge & Learning team to develop people skills through training programmes and coaching.
- Providing support and advice to the HR Assistant and the HR Intern as appropriate.
The HR Officer role will suit a proactive individual with previous HR generalist experience, ideally in a legal or professional services environment. You will have excellent organisation skills, provide a high level of service delivery and have an ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels. CIPD qualification is highly desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly