A leading international law firm with a fantastic reputation are looking to recruit a Learning and Development Adviser to join their city office on a permanent basis.
Working within the L&D team, the L&D Adviser will be responsible for coordinating associate business skills training and creating and delivering training sessions.
The key duties will include:
- Leading on administrative aspects of the skills programmes and other associate business skills training, including scheduling sessions, liaising with speakers, preparing materials, setting up rooms and collating feedback
- Working closely with the L&D Manager to coordinate all aspects of PSL training
- Being an expert in the firm’s learning and performance management system (Cornerstone)
- Building solid relationships with key stakeholders within the firm to promote the L&D function
- Monitoring and updating the L&D team’s budget as required
The L&D Adviser will have a minimum of 5 year's experience in L&D, preferably within a legal or professional services environment. You must have proven experience of delivery and design with strong training / presenting skills. Your excellent communication skills will ensure you are able to work with clients at all levels of seniority and have the confidence to use your own initiative to manage your workload. A high level of professionalism will be required as will excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for L&D Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly