- Modern culture.
- Opportunity for progression.
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experience In-house Recruiter to join an organisation based in Nottingham on a six month contract.
Working alongside the HR team you will need to build strong relationships with the line managers and help establish a recruitment plan to attract the very best talent.
To ensure that the company leads the battle for talent in a very competitive market. Create talent portfolios for hard to fill positions and provide the HR team with sufficient support in all areas of recruitment.
- Aim for a high percentage of direct hiring whilst creating a positive employer brand.
- Support the HR team with all recruitment related requirements.
- Manage the end to end candidate relationship and provide feedback within a timely manner.
- Ensuring a robust based recruitment process is fully adhered to across all roles at all levels with appropriate testing used where necessary.
- Keep fully up to date with employment law within the UK and remain vigilant for any breaches.
- Use direct sourcing platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other Social Media platforms.
- Build a variety of portfolios covering various positions to ensure a smooth recruitment process.
- Making and managing job offers.
- Previous experience in an in-house recruitment role.
- Experience of managing recruitment processes end-to-end
- Confident in use of Social Media and job boards with the ability to adapt the approach where necessary
- Excellent relationship building skills in order to create a positive rapport with candidates
- Ability to adopt a creative approach when recruiting hard-to-fill roles
- Ability to understand the needs of the business when selecting appropriate candidates
This role is available immediately with interviews taking place next week!!