HRBP – Wealth Management
I am working with a financial services business who are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner into the team. This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a successful and fast-growing organisation with the added benefits of being part of a wider multinational group.
The role reports into a Head of HR and will work across their Asset & Wealth Management side of the business. The role requires someone working across the full end to end HR remit, including Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Recruitment & On-boarding, Organisational Development, Employee Relations and Regulations implementation.
This role also requires someone to manage the training and competency requirements for regulated individuals including CF30 applications to the FCA. It is important that all applicants have demonstrable experience of this.
This is a relationship-driven role, and you will have a small group of senior Head’s who you will be business partnering with. This will involve building credible relationships, offering advice and coaching and employee support within the business functions.
In summary, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following in order to be considered:
- Wealth/Asset Management experience
- CIPD qualified to level 4 or above
- All round Generalist experience
- Experience dealing with the training and competency requirements associated with regulated individuals, including CF30 applications to the FCA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience