The role will involve handling recruitment both graduate and senior hiring and supporting the Head of HR with a wide range of HR matters.
They are looking for a strong generalist ideally with previous financial services experience within an SME who is flexible and adaptable and can work autonomously on operational HR matters.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Guiding and liaising with Managers
- Handling sickness, grievence and disciplinary processes
- Responding to general queries from employees
- Learning and development initiatives
- Wellbeing and Diversity
- Calculation and structuring of compensation packages
- Assisting with comp review
- Drafting contracts and changes for existing employees
- Handling payroll
The role will involve deputising for the head of HR when necessary and undertaking ad hoc project work including GDPR.
This position is to start in May 2018 and offers a competitive salary plus benefits.
If you would like to work in an inclusive culture with strong entrepunerial spirit and relevant experience and skills please apply quoting the reference number.