Learning and Development Manager
Salary - up to £53K
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in Training, Learning & Development, talent consulting, or a related field
- Attained bachelor's degree preferably in Organisational Development or other talent-related fields of study.
- Experience working within a global organisation and with multicultural internal stakeholders
- Some travel required
To be successful in this role, you should display:
- Career maturity and alignment
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to execute on numerous work streams within the same time frame
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player - ability to de-escalate situations patiently and effectively
Why our client?
Founded 10 years ago our client has established themselves as a knowledge partner to private equity, asset management, consultancy and corporate strategy sectors. They are growing fast and, with three new oﬃces opened in the last year alone.
What you will be doing?
Build the region's Professional Development team, and manage the team's work-flow and career development
Deliver high-quality training's and talent processes London, Germany and the Middle East
- Developing effective working relationships with company stakeholders, including regional leaders, client service team leaders, functional heads, and company co-founders
- Spearheading all talent processes in the region, including:
- Pre-hire communication and on boarding
- Ongoing training and development
- 360 reviews
- As well as other parts of the talent life-cycle
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.