HR Business Partner - Fee Earning
Your new company
Prestigious legal firm located in the City of London is on the search for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their HR team on a permanent basis starting ASAP.
Your new role
The purpose of the HR Business Partner role is to work with and influence key stakeholders and partners to improve business performance by identifying areas for improvement and facilitating change initiatives. This HR Business Partner role will support specific fee earner departments (client groups).
- Work with the senior HR team to develop the HR function and ensure that it is meeting the strategic objectives of the firm
- Position HR as a strategic business partner within client groups and contribute to business planning and strategic discussions by providing commercial advice and support on all HR Operational issues
- Develop and sustain strong business relationships with client groups to become a trusted advisor
- Coach and support Partners and Associates in their development of their people management skills
- Work with the wider business to ensure initiatives and solutions have full support ahead of implementation. Influencing and supporting change management across the practice
- Propose new ideas that may lead to better strategic decisions
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a relevant HR Degree ideally CIPD qualified or working towards this grading
- Proven HR Business Partner with previous experience of building effective relationships with senior stakeholders within a partnership environment for a legal or professional services
- Experience of managing junior staff preferable
- Strong team player essential
- Commercially astute and a good understanding of the practical application of HR
- Proactive, with a strategic approach to HR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing skills and able to build credibility quickly
- Ability to inspire confidence and respect at all levels
- Flexible in thinking and approach
What you'll get in return
Along with a competitive salary package you will have the opportunity to develop your career within one of the worlds most prominent legal firms.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.