Morgan McKinley is working with a Consultancy to find an HR Consultant to look after their FMCG, IT and Charity clients. The successful candidate will have worked across a number of different sectors, and will be a pure generalist. Due to the nature of the clients this role will be delivering on mainly operational HR issues e.g. Recruitment, ER and Change.
- Acting as the key HR adviser for a designated client group
- Advising clients on detailed employee relations issues and providing guidance in relation to current employment law
- Partnering with select clients and providing on-site support
- Management of an outsourced HR team
- A track record as an HR Consultant or in-house as a Junior Business Partner
- Strong HR knowledge with a particular expertise within Employee Relations and Employment Law
- Desire and drive to build the commercial side of the business a have flexible working approach
- Master Degree (desirable), fully CIPD qualified (essential)
If you are interested in this post, please contact Henry on the HR team - 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.