HR Business Partner
- Full Time
- 7 years of experience as a HR business partner or HR generalist, supporting leaders at global companies (ideally within a technical environment with Developers, QA's, Product Owners, Technical Architects).
- Experience in HR with a combination of the following areas: organisational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity and inclusion, business consulting, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, culture, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis and employee relations.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action-based on the analysis.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being involved in strategy discussions.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organisational
Why our client?
We are on the look-out for an HRBP to join our clients growing HR team in London. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to help the 350+ technical team from an HR point of view and more.
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.