A leading business on the South Coast is looking to add a new Reward Manager to their growing HR team. The role will support the delivery of all aspects of remuneration including benchmarking, job evaluation, pay and bonus annual review, benefits and executive remuneration.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Lead the annual pay and bonus cycle, ensuring that areas of responsibility, including effective salary benchmarking and relevant data analysis and research are completed in line with project timetable.
* Project manage key reward initiatives, drawing on own skills and experience and those of the wider team as required.
* Management of benefits, ensuring that areas of responsibility including research, analysis, communications and systems work are completed in line with project timetable.
* Support executive remuneration agendas to ensure they are well managed.
* Carry out evaluation of roles.
The successful candidate will have:
* Good understanding of reward agenda (salary, bonus, benefits).
* Experience of delivering work projects in an HR environment.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a Reward or related role.
* Strong analysis and decision-making skills.
* Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
* Good contracting/ consulting skills to ensure projects are delivered.
* Strong skills in data management and presentation of information to meet stakeholder requirements.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.