Permanent HR Leader/Manager job available in Manchester city centre paying up to £47500
Your new company
Our client a leading global professional services business is looking for an experienced HR leader/Manager to join their HR function on a permanent basis starting ASAP.
Your new role
We are seeking an experienced HR professional to join our team. The individual will manage an Advisor and take operational ownership for all activities within their Business Units, whilst work with their Senior HR Leader to understand and deliver the people strategy including performance, talent and engagement in a commercial way.
This role sits within the wider HR function where you will work closely with the Centre of Excellence and Operations, Talent Development, Reward and Diversity team giving you the ability to utilise appropriate HR knowledge and strategies, drawing on your skills and using internal resources required to support Business aligned decision making. The Leader will develop close working relationships with senior stakeholders in their business such as Business Unit Leaders, People Partners, Group Leaders, People Managers and Resourcing, alongside building relationships with other colleagues within the unit and Employee Relations & Policy Advice team, administration hub and offshore customer service teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in an HR generalist role at manager level, leading a team; experience in professional services/large corporates - essential
- Commercial understanding of business and how HR can support via the people agenda
- Broad generalist HR knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Health & Wellbeing, performance management and Employee Relations, with previous hands-on experience of managing multiple cases across these areas
- Strong project management and organisational skills, to manage high volumes of work, often within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal/consulting skills, working effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Confidence to deal with employees at all levels
- CIPD qualified/part qualified or equivalent
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a full-time permanent job with a salary paying up to £47500 and an excellent corporate benefits package with a global and leading organisation who have a strong presence in Manchester City Centre.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.