As a HR Assistant for a global manufacturing business, you will work as part of the HR Team, to achieve a high quality, high volume transactional process.
You will also act as a key point of contact for all customers, ensuring a professional Company image is portrayed at all times.
A global automotive manufacturing business based in Coventry
As a HR Assistant within manufacturing, you will deal with all HR related queries in a timely manner, provide administrative support to the HR team, support in recruitment through to on-boarding, ensuring starter and leaver documents are maintained, and contracts are sent out.
You will be responsible for monitoring all key HR trackers to include: probationary reviews, payroll absence, and ER.
The HR Assistant will support manager with advice on absence, investigations, and disciplinary.
You will take ownership on the Time and Attendance system, preparing the information for payroll.
The successful HR Assistant:
- Will be able to demonstrate strong HR Administrations skills
- Must have previous exposure to T&A system and process
- Knowledge of HR systems, as well as Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel (to include pivots and Vlookups)
- Will have provided advice to staff and managers on absence
- Ideally will be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ideally will have had previous exposure to investigations/disciplinary
- Ideally will have (or be working towards) at least CIPD level 3 or equivalent
FTC until December 2018 (with potential for extension) - Competitive salary - On-site parking - Development opportunity - Benefits