HR Payroll Administrator
Are you a HR Administrator/Payroll looking for your next role? Are you looking to join a well know and established organisation looking to expand their team? If you answered yes to these questions please read on!
This opportunity is fantastic for a HR Administrator/Payroll to take that step into a large, well established financial service organisation.
- Managing and coordinating the full onboarding of new starters, including generating offer letters, contracts of employment, new joiner packs and updating our HR system, Oracle, with employee details.
- Processing leavers in the Oracle and payroll system, making sure they are removed from all system access.
- Providing accurate data entry and payroll processing for a monthly payroll in Oracle Payroll EBS.
- Responding to and resolving employee payroll queries.
- Supporting pension and benefits payroll administration; pension application forms, monthly contributions, changes to benefit levels, changes to terms and conditions tracking etc.
- Supporting projects and covering for other HR Administrators as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong IT application skills with ability to set priorities, complete work with minimal supervision, and meet deadlines.
- Experience in a HR administrative capacity.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Employment Legislation, processes & systems.
Apply for HR Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly