HR Business Partner
A senior HR BP is now being sought by this global financial services organisation. Based in London, you will be responsible for the delivery of the people plan within a blend of customer facing and non-customer facing portfolios for their Retail and Business Banking groups, establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with the Business Areas, highlighting current and future people related opportunities, identify challenges and risks, and agree localised activity and ways of working.
Core duties will be to:
- Collaborate with Senior HR Business Partners and Areas of Expertise to deliver people initiatives aligned to the strategic people plan.
- Engage with respective Business areas with people activity aligned to the overall UK HR strategy ensuring stakeholders understand the activity.
- Develop strong working relationships with HR AOE colleagues, reinforcing a clear governance framework ensuring all activity is aligned to business priorities to contribute towards the Business strategic objectives.
- Lead on projects on behalf of HR as appropriate (in collaboration with AOE colleagues), taking into consideration business priorities and context and ensuring all stakeholders in HR, AOEs and the Business are engaged as appropriate.
- Collating and interpreting MI and external insight to share with Stakeholders to raise awareness to current and anticipated opportunities, challenges and risks and to inform current and future people related decisions and activity.
- Working closely with the Change team, support key change initiatives impacting the respective business area/s and ensure key Business stakeholders are engaged and informed.
Minimum skills and experience required
- Proven HR Business Partnering experience, preferably in Financial Services, Retail or a Corporate environment
- Proven delivery in a change environment, managing multiple stakeholders
- Degree / CIPD or equivalent level qualification along with Relevant professional qualifications e.g. MA, MBA, MSC
- Membership or affiliation to HR related professional bodies or groups