Macildowie HR is working with a large business that supply into the education sector to find an experienced HR Administrator who is able to assist them with their current restructure. With such a sensitive topic at the forefront of the role, this candidate will need to be highly attentive and able to work self-sufficiently.
Do you have impeccable attention to detail?
Are you ready to play a key part in the evolution in a renowned company?
You will be part of a close knit team, reporting into the HR Officer. You will be fundamental in the entire on boarding process, creating and issuing contractual letters, coordinating interviews whilst overseeing an impeccable attention to detail.
So, what's the job?
- You will be responsible for issuing contractual letters across the entire company
- Championing the on boarding process, you will be collating all the legal documents needed for a new starter joining the company
- Working with the wider HR team, you will report on absence management and notice trends throughout the business
- You will represent the company in communicating with other business, sending out reference requests, chasing late or poor references and logging relevant information collated
- Assisting the Payroll team in obtaining correct bank details and updating the company's payroll system
- Looking after basic office admin to maintain an efficient service from the HR team to the wider business
Think you've got what it takes? The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and will be able to communicate with high level professionals from a variety of business'
- Have an exquisite eye of detail and be able to analyse data with a high level of accuracy
- Be flexible and willing to work at a fast pace to meet company deadlines
- Be efficient in MS packages
Package £9.23 per hour + holiday pay / Temporary / Full Time
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.