The role will manage the development and implementation of the strategy, future operating model, processes, collateral and tools needed to deliver the future state WFA services on the Workday solution.
The role will further evolve the foundational services through the work of the Client Solutions team post go-live with the aim of continuous improvement in service level, process efficiency and cost effectiveness.
One of the world's leading integrated oil and gas companies
- Defining, managing, changing and deploying the associated WFA Processes
- Defining the functional requirements relating to the development of WFA services specific tools and working closely with HRIS to the realisation of these tools
- Managing team members including contractors and 3rd Party Suppliers
- Defining, managing and operating the end state process support model for WFA and the continuous improvement of the associated process, services and delivery model
- Experience and detailed understanding of Workday, its construct, scope and process relating to Core HR
- Experience of working in a Functional role on at least two Workday implementations for large multinational organisations
- Proven experience of analysing complex Human Resources strategic initiatives in order to translate requirements into simple and standard solutions
- Proven experience of designing end-to-end solutions with both a process and functional lens in order to deliver in line with desires of a future-state Operating Model
- Experience of work with or alongside a System Implementation partner
- Proven Project Management skills built up from leading and embedding change
- Demonstrable track record of stakeholder management skills and change expertise
- Strong relationship management skills - maintains and builds effective long term relationships with the delivery centre Foundational Service Leads, external vendors and Country HR Heads
- Effective communication skills both downwards and upwards, flexible style able to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong influencing skills - able to gain acceptance to ideas from senior stakeholders and comfortable in the space of challenge and difficult conversations.
- Competitive Day Rate
- Global Experience
- Work with Senior Leaders