Senior HR Business Partner - Risk
A senior HR BP is now being sought by this global financial services organisation, based in London, As the Senior HR Business Partner for Risk, you will be responsible for the delivery of the strategic people agenda within the Risk Division.
Whilst working collaboratively with the wider HR function and the bank your role will entail identifying and delivering initiatives, ensuring a seamless colleague/customer experience. You will work alongside Senior Stakeholders in Risk ensuring the strategic people agenda is shaped and consistent with other retail and wider bank areas.
This is an exciting opportunity as the area of the business is continuously growing and changing, providing a great opportunity to be involved with the change projects, managing a diverse group of stakeholders and gaining a strong perspective of the diverse nature of the bank.
Core duties will be to:
- Building, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders, both in HR and the business to understand current HR priorities and associated risks.
- Engaging with appropriate business and functional stakeholders to make recommendations on specialist interventions. You will also manage relevant Director Relationships, coaching, guiding and advising when required.
- Proactively considering forward planning activities, having a clear view and understanding of wider/external changes that may impact the business, providing advice and guidance as needed, with strong external knowledge to ensure that the bank is future proof with a focus on Future of work activity
- Develop relationship with senior union officials on specific programmes, ensuring a positive relationship is built and maintained while actively contributing within forums
- Work collaboratively with other HR AOE teams to ensure that the right solutions are delivered for both colleagues and Business stakeholders.
- Work in partnership with Talent Management to ensure seamless delivery of talent solutions to senior stakeholders, also you will be guiding and advising the Senior UK Leadership population on people related matters and technical HR related activity.
Minimum skills and experience required
- Proven Senior HBRP experience, CIPD qualified or equivalent qualification
- Previous exposure within Financial Services with Risk experience highly advantageous.
- Possess a distinct strategic perspective in order to influence Director leads and ExCo colleagues with demonstrable experience leading a people agenda
- Diverse experience in project management with the ability to work on multiple projects in addition to BAU.
- Proven track record of senior stakeholder management