MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a key member of the Senior Training team you will design and implement a world class People Development Strategy for the UKI Sales Department. This will involve working with 3rd Parties and Sales Leaders to develop a People Journey that enables the business to execute the UKI Strategy whilst increasing the capability of the Sales people.
- Build consultative relationships with Sales Leaders and Managers to create and deliver the Sales ‘People Strategy / Journey’
- Design, develop and deliver relevant training programs including both induction and continuous learning based on evaluation
- Preparation and maintenance of relevant training materials (course outlines, participant guides, handouts) – utilising multimedia solutions.
- Build and administer appropriate assessment tools to gauge success of training through the performance of people
- Improving Engagement within the department and contributing towards clear development / career paths
- Experience of designing and delivering People Development Strategies that generated tangible results and improvements
- Experience working in a Customer Service/ Sales/ Contact Centre training environment
- Demonstrated training experience
- Excellent coaching capabilities
- People Management / Leadership Experience
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels
- Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to work autonomously and make decisions
- CIPD or other professional qualification (Desirable)