7 days left
- Full Time
My client is in a standalone role and is currently going through a busy period. They are looking for an experience recruiter to join them a 3 month FTC .
This is a company that have a great reputation within their sector and therefore are a company choice for many. You play a crucial part in helping them continue their journey as an employer of choice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the recruitment lifecycle from authorisation stage through to offer, providing an exceptional candidate and manager experience.
- To conduct recruitment meetings with managers, understanding their needs and translating them into an agreed recruitment approach
- To work with the HR Business Partner and managers to define job descriptions and person specifications
- To ensure the approach to talent acquisition aligns with organisational strategy by having an understanding of the current market and ensuring a robust recruitment process is followed
- To work with the HR Leadership Team to develop a first class employment brand to help advance the market position of the business and attract quality candidates
- To manage candidate relationships by building a positive candidate experience in addition to maintaining relationships with unsuccessful candidates who we may be able to consider in future
- Experience of managing the whole recruitment processes
- Experience of using Linkedin as a search engine
- Exceptional networking skills with the ability to identify passive candidates
- Experienced in recruiting full spectrum of entry level to specialist senior roles
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Enthusiastic and with a "can-do" attitude
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for Internal Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly