HR Advisor - Part Time
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking to join a global organisation?
Would you like to work for an organisation that values there staff and helps them to progress?
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced HR Advisor to join a leading global company based in Leeds on a Part-Time contract. This role is on a permanent basis working 20 hours a week.
This is predominantly a HR advisory role where you will be the primary contact for all allocated line managers and employees with an aim to offer a better experience through the entire employee lifecycle. You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth transition during the recruitment process, supporting all Managers with performance reviews and being the first point of contact for all ER related issues.
The successful HR Advisor will also play a key part in ensuring all policies and procedures are up to date and building relationships with key Managers to help support them with their business needs.
- Support line managers with ER related issues.
- Develop a recruitment plan with line managers as a need arises.
- Work alongside the HR Business Partners on a variety of projects.
- Update policies and procedures as and when required.
- Support managers with regards to potential restructures or redundancies.
- Significant HR experience, including strong background in employee relations and case management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK employment laws and regulations required.
- Proficient understanding of HR systems and processes.
- Solid relationship management skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfortable working in MS Office 365; advanced proficiency in Excel required
Salary up to £35K (Pro-Rota) depending on experience plus benefits.