International Assignments Advisor
My client, one of the world’s leading law firms, is looking for an International Assignments Advisor, to join their award-winning team on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
The International Assignments Advisor will be responsible for providing world-class support across the firm’s global mobility strategy of Lawyers and Business Services staff.
The key duties will include:
- Advising on general queries from Partners, Lawyers and Business Services staff in relation to international mobility.
- Providing administrative and data support in relation to secondee housing and relocation logistics.
- Overseeing the London international Trainee seat rotation including ownership of the policy documents, coordinating the immigration process and providing ongoing support during the seat rotation period.
- Managing payroll of secondees and providing timely and effective communication on pay related matters.
- Managing records in relation to secondees, including HR record and secondment-specific intranet pages.
- Suggesting delivery service improvements, which might be undertaken by the International Assignments team.
The International Assignments Advisor will suit a candidate with experience across international assignments, mobility and policy, preferably within a legal or professional services environment. You will be highly organised, with strong influencing and communication skills and a proven ability to work with staff an all levels, providing a professional and friendly point of contact. HR systems experience, and a sound knowledge of relevant employment legislation would be ideal.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for International Assignments Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly