Based in Bromsgrove
Paying up to £30k
Professional Services experience
Our professional services client is looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team based in Bromsgrove. Your role will involve providing the business with front line HR advisory support in relation to employee relations matters, actively managing specific projects and supporting the HR Manager in order to deliver the HR plan.
* Manage the recruitment and selection process, including liaison with external providers, liaising with hiring managers and supporting interviews.
* Manage workplace relations and performance management issues including supporting with investigations, hearings and appeals.
* Managing, from beginning to end, flexible working applications, maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption matters.
* Manage the on-boarding process, including liaising with managers and other teams business-wide, to ensure the smooth integration of our people.
* Manage the leaver process including conducting exit interviews and following up any necessary actions.
* Manage employee benefit renewals including DIS, cash plan, private healthcare and pension auto-enrolment.
* Manage the HR aspects of payroll.
* Manage the HR database to ensure it is accurate and up to date at all times.
* Manage a range of HR projects including conducting research as necessary and writing and presenting information.
What we are looking for?
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in an HR Advisor/Officer role.
* Minimum level 3 CIPD qualified.
* A degree or equivalent qualification.
* Be keen to learn, interested in driving your own career progression and be proactive in taking ownership.
* The ability to work autonomously.
* To embrace change and continuous improvement.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.