My client is a prestigious, full service international law firm who are seeking a HR Advisor to join their team on a 9-month fixed term basis.
The HR Advisor will be responsible for supporting the HR Advisors and Business Partners as a first point of contact for all HR related queries.
The key duties will include:
- Providing impartial guidance to line managers on HR issues.
- Overseeing the employee lifecycle for all of Business Services staff, including new joiners, leavers, contract extensions, bonus payments, transfers and flexible working requests.
- Acting as first point of contact in any formal disciplinary, capability or grievance processes as required.
- Administering changes to contracts and producing paperwork acknowledging parental leave arrangements.
- Ensuring new joiners are settled into the firm and throughout their probation period.
- Taking an involvement in ad hoc project work as required
The HR Advisor will be a proactive individual with experience working within a partnership setting or in a professional services environment. You will be highly organised, with a flexible and adaptable approach to work, and be able to deal with sensitive matters in a professional and confidential manner, whilst driving forward the firm’s values – ambition, instinct and innovation. Strong communication and people skills are essential, as the role will involve dealing with senior stakeholders and staff on a regular basis.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly