HR Operations Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Salary - c£60K
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a leading technology company based in North West London on a permanent basis. Working closely with your client group to build strong working relationships. The role is yours to make your own; you will be working in a modern relaxed, entrepreneurial, fresh, funky environment. This role would suit someone who has previously worked in a dynamic and vibrant culture.
Reporting to the Head of HR you will be responsible for all the constant improvement of process and procedure whilst ensuring customer service levels are always kept to a high level.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Managing the HR Operations team to deliver the provision of a high quality operational HR function
- Lead the development of systems to fully utilise their capabilities and to deliver high standards of service delivery
- Lead on a range of HR projects to improve and transform HR operations
- Provide guidance and advice on improving company policies, procedures and documentation
- To manage and coach the current operations team to be as effective as they can be
- Provide regularly MI reports to the HR team to provide insight for ops and strategically planning
- Manage the payroll and induction process
- Experience within a similar role that is mainly operations and analytically focused
- Significant experience of successfully managing a wide range of HR projects through to completion using extensive HR knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of a wide range of HR systems and developing these within a business
- Team management experience
- Experience of proactively leading on identifying, designing, implementing and monitoring new HR processes
- CIPD qualified would be beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for HR Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly