Senior HR Manager
We are looking for a senior HR Manager who would like to work with us to make this a great place to work for self starting professionals.
My client are a leading boutique law firm.
- Develop strategic relationships across the business to assist in the development of the company's short and long-term HR objectives
- Identifying, mitigating and managing potential HR risks within the business
- Understanding personalities and behavioural styles to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- Developing a clearly defined culture within the organisation
- Developing a career structure in line with business needs
- Designing, implementing and overseeing a robust performance management process and coaching the management team in the application
- Advising on remuneration issues (including promotions, benefits, benchmarking), in compliance with the remuneration code
Learning & Development
- Conducting training needs analysis and implementation of plans with Senior Managers
- In due course, design and implement a Learning and Development framework
Employment legislation & Employee Relations
- Interpreting employment legislation and advising the leadership team and employees accordingly
- Reviewing and updating all HR documentation in line with UK employment legislation
- Advising and engaging staff on HR policies and procedures
- Dealing with and prevention of employee relations issues in legally compliant and professional manner
- You will be assisted by an HR Coordinator and an Administrator.
Substantial HR experience at senior level and CIPD qualification.
An ability to work without supervision, to be proactive and to use initiative.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential along with the ability to deal with all levels of staff with tact and patience and to translate current employment legislation into policy and practice.
Ability to handle confidential issues with confidence and care.
Computer literate with working knowledge of a computerised payroll system.
Has worked in a similar partnership environment.
£70,000 - £100,000