HR Business Partner
The successful candidate will own their own client group, whilst working with the wider HR team to understand and deliver the people strategy including performance, talent and engagement in a commercial way.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, professional and national organisation.
The main duties of this role are to manager an HR Advisor while taking ownership of your business area and business partnering your stakeholders. This role is suitable for someone at HR Manager level with an understanding of working in a large complex environment.
- Previous experience in an HR generalist role at manager level, leading a team; experience in professional services/large corporates advantageous
- Commercial understanding of the business and how HR can support via the people agenda
- Experience in supporting and coaching people managers
- Broad generalist HR knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Health & Wellbeing, performance management and Employee Relations, with previous hands on experience of managing multiple cases across these areas
- Strong project management and organisational skills, to manage high volumes of work, often within tight deadlines.
Salary between £38,000 - £46,500 max, plus £5K car allowance plus benefits.