Your core responsibilities include:
- Managing the advertising campaigns and agency coordination
- Managing applications
- Arranging interviews
- Candidate correspondence
- Coordinating assessment activities
- On boarding process; Letters of offers and background checks
We'd love to see:
- Previous Recruitment Coordinator experience
- Worked in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 'Can do' attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
This role gives you the opportunity to make an impact across the entire group and would suit a passionate Recruitment Coordinator who likes to be seen, and to shine!
You will be able to build on your Recruitment experience, taking on more project and strategic recruitment. All the tools required to do your job will be waiting for you, along with an experienced and personable HR Team.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.