My client is a leading business services brand with a highly entrepreneurial spirit are looking to appoint a Recruitment Manager to oversee all recruitment across this exciting and fast paced business. As Recruitment Manager you will manage a small but structured team to deliver a recruitment strategy that can service this organisations everchanging requirements.
As Recruitment Manager, this role will give you the opportunity to implement strategy and really ensure that the team are working as commercially as possible. You will be developing, implementing and improving the recruitment process to accommodate large growth that the business forecasts for the next year.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the management of the recruitment process
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand hiring needs/requirements
- Implement a new strategy to ensure commerciality of the team
- Leading on first and second interviews
- Conducting inductions for new starters
- Feeding back to stakeholders on recruitment activity and planned growth strategies
- Management of recruitment team
- Previous in-house recruitment experience
- Management of high volume roles
- Experience of using social media as a recruitment tool
- Previous strategic experience - having lead on a project is ideal
- People management experience
- Stakeholder management