HR Systems & MI Manager
My client is looking for an experience HR Systems & MI Manager to be based from their offices in Liverpool. This role requires someone with operational IT / Systems experience and excellent stakeholder management skills.
This role will be a key member of the HR Shared Services management team, lead the HR Systems team and maintain the Payroll & self service systems. Leading the team of 2, you will maintain all HR systems and effectively support with the development of current and implementation of new systems.
- To carry out all routine and reactive maintenance tasks necessary to ensure effective operation of the managed services.
- To maintain and control end user security, access and profiles in line with company policy and legal requirements on data protection.
- Support internal establishment control as required by Super users to ensure integrity of internal hierarchies.
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery plans with provider
- Carry out system configuration and control all update and new release roll outs
- To maintain system reporting services and create bespoke reports as required and authorised.
- To ensure that the interfaces between the in house and managed services system operate effectively, troubleshooting solutions and rectifying any incidents as and when required.
- Ensuring timely and effective completion of all scheduled system tasks.
- Maintain and update as necessary internal alerts and settings including standard table maintenance as required.
- To ensure core integrity and control core system changes liaising with between all functions to minimise impact and disruption to services and efficiency.
- Support user groups in developing and using the system as required.
- Coach and develop team members
- Implement and drive process improvements across the teams, working collaboratively with the wider HR function and the business to ensure standardisation and process efficiencies are delivered
- Coordinate and prioritise work activity within the team to enable consistent HR support across the internal and external business
- Support the Head of HR Services with project activity as required
- Review regular Management Information reports, support analysis of results and make recommendations to the HR Business Partners
This role is based out of Liverpool and is paying £35-45k + benefits.