Interim HR Harmonisation Project Manager (9 months)
My client is a large international manufacturing organisation with a number of sites across the UK. Given recent growth / change, my client is looking for a HR Harmonisation Manager to join them initially for 9 months to lead on change projects and business harmonisation work streams.
The aim of the role is to achieve the effective harmonisation / alignment of HR processes and topics across the UK sites to enable full transition to CBS model, enhancing subsequently manageability for the small retained HR organization.
- Substantial change management experience
- Demonstrable harmonisation experience
- Sound project management experience
- HR & associated systems and technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience of all key HR processes
- Familiarity with UK employment legislation
- Working in international matrix organisations
- Highly collaborative: ability to build and maintain good relations, trust and co-operation with all key stakeholders, including local Management teams, central services teams, and TU representatives
- Strong project management competence
- Highly commercial: in terms of ability to identify / review external vendors, negotiate SLA’s and cost levels, and set necessary KPI’s
- Strong HR systems competence, and IT literacy, numeracy and analytical skills. Good attention to detail
- Capable, confident, positive and committed person with focus on solutions, achievement and results
- Ability to influence, implement and follow up work through network relations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an international work environment
This role offers a chance to support and lead change in a large corporate environment. In return, my client is offering a basic salary of up to £60,000 + package.
- Based out of Shropshire, however flexibility is essential regarding some UK travel including overnight stays
- Main travel will be to Shropshire, Witney, London, Newcastle and Bournemouth
Apply for Interim HR Harmonisation Project Manager (9 months)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly