Recruitment Consultant - Ex-Military Background
We are looking for the best talent with Military backgrounds to join our team in Southampton as a Recruitment Consultant. When it comes to jobs for ex-military personnel, few share as many common characteristics as recruitment.
PageGroup is formed of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We're proud to be a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, a Glassdoor Top 25 employer and a Top 100 Undergraduate employer, as well as a FTSE 250 listed business. Our 25 offices across the UK have the same 'work hard, play hard' mentality, made present by the strong work ethic and celebration of success our 1000+ consultants bring. We're looking for like-minded individuals, who are ambitious and determined to make a real career out of a sales role, to join us as we continue the growth in each of our 26 specialist disciplines.
- Identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
The Southampton office is looking for an individual with a Military background is target-driven, disciplined, motivated, competitive and driven. All of these skills mean that someone who is ex-army can hit the ground running in recruitment and gain the financial rewards and long-term career aspirations can be reached.
Page Group already employ a number of ex-army professionals; some of the best and most successful talent we employ have come from a Military background. To hear from one of our Directors about their transition into recruitment please take a look over the below
- Our Southampton office has an autonomous environment where you can have your own business with support and market leading training from a fantastic brand
- Opportunity to take a consultative approach with clients and candidates
- Encouraging a team atmosphere, where you will be working with colleagues as opposed to against them
- Career development where you are in control of your progression - with potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level