Macildowie HR are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator on behalf of a globally renowned logistics business for a permanent opportunity within their HR team. Reporting into the HR Manager the HR Administrator will be joining a small HR team, supporting with all areas of HR. This is a full time permanent opportunity offering a salary of Â£21,000.
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your knowledge of HR processes? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
The HR Administrator will be responsible for supporting the HR team in the following areas:
- Issuing contracts of employment
- Updating employee records on the system
- Coordinating, and arranging interviews
- Liaising with the payroll division to ensure all new starter's information, and employee pay updates are correctly recorded
- Support with the on boarding process, including obtaining reference checks, organising background checks
- Support with ad hoc office administration relating to the HR team
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Previous HR experience
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding attention to detail, and take pride in your work
- Advanced administration skills, with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to self priorities and meet deadlines effectively
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.