Magic Circle Law Firm
Resourcing Advisor - 14 Month FTC
E35,000 - £40,000
Our client, a Magic Circle law firm, are looking to urgently strengthen their London recruitment team with a Resourcing Advisor on a 14 Month FTC.
This role, reporting directly into the Recruitment Manager, will join the recruitment team to assist in filling the specific needs of the business, focusing primarily on the recruitment of fee earners.
- Direct responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process for legal fee earners and the practice area
- Drive attraction and maintain relevant talent pools using direct sourcing methodologies, marketing and third party suppliers
- Monitor spend against recruitment budget
- Support on strategic recruitment initiatives in an ad-hoc fashion
- Provide crucial recruitment advice and guidance to Key Stakeholders and HR Business team
- Graduate educated with a 2:1 degree or equivalent. Additional CIPD qualification preferable.
- Several years recruitment experience, preferably within a law firm or professional services environment. Agency applications also suitable.
- Evidence of successful direct sourcing methods and developing talent pipelines
- Excellent communication skills and time management
- Relationship building skills and strong stakeholder management
If this role is of interest please email Craig at email@example.com or call 02030312468 for more information