Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Full Time
The opportunity to join the Talent team as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, within a FTSE 250 global engineering and manufacturing business based in Coventry
The successful Talent Acquisition Coordinator will ensure that processes are being followed, play a significant part in collecting data and statistics, reporting, and delivering Talent administration in a timely fashion.
FTSE 250 global engineering/manufacturing business in Coventry
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will support the Talent Manager and recruitment team in posting job adverts on to job boards, and LinkedIn; arrange telephone and face to face interviews; manage the graduate recruitment programme and coordinate the graduate event; managing the Visa application process; create offers; managing reports on recruitment using the system and Excel; Conduct research for new recruitment tools and market mapping.
You will look at new ways of sourcing candidates, monitor market trends, and support on various projects.
The successful Talent Acquisition Specialist will posses the following:
- Must have worked within a Talent/Internal Recruitment role in a fast paced environment
- Must be confident building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Must have at least an intermediate level of Excel knowledge to include creating Pivots
- Must have used and ATS (ideally SuccessFactors)
- Ideally will have worked in an industrial environment
- Must be able to arrange interviews in an efficient manor
- Will have strong organisation skills with the ability to organise events
12 month contract to permanent role - Competitive salary - Global business - Established team - Opportunity to build a career in a Talent role