French Speaking Payroll Specialist
- Provide administrative support across the EMEA payrolls, as directed by the Payroll Manager.
- Input and full ownership of one UK payroll, as well as a coordinating the processing of a couple of small European locations, working with the outsourced payroll vendor
- Completion of post payroll administration, including preparation and reconciliation of cost reports
- Acting as coordinator for employee and third party queries
- Collate monthly changes from all departments, e.g. recruitment for new hires, HR for all changes and leavers.
- Send payroll instructions to the outsourced payroll provider, verify those changes against the financial summary and perform net salary / cost centre analysis. Approve monthly payroll file and forward cost file to Accounts.
- Good working knowledge of French payroll and benefits legislation
- Must be a fluent English / French speaker
- A degree in a numerical/finance/HR and payroll discipline (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Well developed IT skills are essential, in particular, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be highly organised and efficient, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody's.
- Good interpersonal skills both verbal and written, with the ability to work successfully with all levels of employees across the organisation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and diligent at all times.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.