In-house MSP Workforce Platform Manager
Morgan McKinley is currently looking for an experienced MSP Client Manager/ Director with Financial Services experince to go in-house. This role is to help stream line the recruitment of large interim hiring programmes and manage the integration of ATS systems with internal recruitment platforms.
- Newly created role to support 3rd party supplier delivery of large scale, complex Contingent Worker recruitment programmes.
- This will look at how 3rd party suppliers operate to SLA's and the internal management of how to integrate the use of multiple Applicant Tracking Systems effectively e.g. Fieldglass, Beeline etc.
- Management of internal communications regarding the Contingent Workforce & programme status / progress
- Performance Scorecard & Data reporting.
- Recruitment programmes are varied covering from Front of House - £150 a day roles to £900 Consultant vacancies (& above).
- Interim hiring programs will be in the 100's +
- Fantastic Temp Recruitment knowledge preferably gained within a large onsite MSP
- Good understanding of the effects of new policy changes within government - IR35 & GDPR
- Understanding of managing time-sheets and Payroll across a temp population - plus overall operational processes relating to Contingent Worker management. Billing, technology platform / ATS etc.
- Needs to have worked on delivering large temp programs - 100+ hires
- Good project management skills
- Fantastic understanding of how to maximise the performance of 3rd party suppliers.
If you are interested, please contact Henry on the HR team - 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.