Would you like the opportunity to work to join a FTSE250 market leading global organisation, with an Award winning training programme and Excellent opportunity to progress?
The PageGroup are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our exciting and fast growing St Alban's office.
Who are the PageGroup?
Michael Page has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores for management, leadership and personal growth.
- 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
As an organically growth business we put career progression and staff development at the heart of all our activities. Everyone is set targets so they know exactly what they need to do to progress within the business and opportunities exist on a local, national and even international basis.
Roles / Responsibilities:
Upon joining you will receive a clearly defined personal development plan. You will be paired with a more experienced member of staff who will train you through the full recruitment process -
- Sourcing Candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Screening, Briefing and interviewing candidates, to match them to suitable vacancies
- Attracting candidates via adverts, job boards, social media/networks, attending events, headhunting and referrals.
- Handling and negotiating job offers
- Proving excellent customer service.
The Successful Applicant
To work at Michael Page you will need to be able to demonstrate our values:
- Have you recently completed your A Levels and decided University is not the next step for you?
- Are you eager to continue learning whilst earning money and being trained in a profession with long term career prospects?
- Are you highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success?
- Confident working in a target driven environment?
What's on Offer?
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package with bonuses paid on a quarterly basis. We offer great benefits with up to 28 days holiday and the opportunity to buy and sell more holiday.
In addition you will receive a great training programme and have excellent career opportunities.