Recruitment Consultant- Team Leader
Senior Recruitment Consultant- Team Leader
Are you a Senior Recruitment Consultant looking to lead a team of recruiters working in an interesting Niche Market without having to travel in to Central London?
Do you want to progress your career working with a friendly, close knit team of Recruiters?
Occupational Health Recruitment is part of the Safety First Aid Group, a family owned and run company, established in 1959. We operate in an interesting niche sector of recruitment, placing Occupational Health and specialist Health & Safety staff nationwide from our offices based in North West London
We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to run their own desk and lead our team of recruiters, placing Occupational Health Nurses, Advisors, Doctors and Health, Safety & Environment specialists across all industries and sectors in to permanent roles.
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager, achieve all personal targets and team targets and key performance indicators in regards to activity levels and financial results for our OH Recruitment and OS Recruitment brands in relation to the business needs.
- To actively promote OH Recruitment, OS Recruitment and the Safety First Aid Group of companies in the best
- 37.5 hours per week 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Be able to demonstrate substantial successful previous experience in a Senior Recruitment Consultant role within a Recruitment Agency.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and motivating a team of Recruiters to drive business forward.
- Good administrative, organisational and time-management skills
- Have strong IT skills
- Be articulate
- Be confident/assertive
- Haver a good telephone manner
- Be self motivated
- Be well presented with a professional demeanour
- Be a Team Player and be motivational
- Have a strong desire to learn and progress
- Be keen and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
Ideal but not essential
- REC Qualified
- A keen interest in Occupational Health / Healthcare and Health and Safety.
If this is you, we offer:
- A highly competitive basic salary (according to experience)
- Plus an uncapped Commission Scheme
- A great informal but professional working environment to progress your career
Please note: In order to be able to apply for this job, you MUST be currently living in the UK with full permission to freely live and work here already obtained (if required).