Customer Relationship Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Relationship Manager to be based in Leeds, this is a newly created opportunity that is central to the strategic direction of the business and will have exposure to every area of the Northern operation, leadership team and the most influential customer group.
PageGroup is formed of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We're proud to be a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, a Glassdoor Top 25 employer and a Top 100 Undergraduate employer, as well as a FTSE 250 listed business. Our 25 offices across the UK have the same 'work hard, play hard' mentality, made present by the strong work ethic and celebration of success our 1000+ consultants bring. We're looking for like-minded individuals, who are ambitious and determined to make a real career out of a sales role, to join us as we continue the growth in each of our 26 specialist disciplines.
In line with our new customer engagement model we are looking for a HR Customer Relationship Manager to sit within the MPHR brand and drive standards of excellence throughout the customer experience.
The key responsibility of the Customer Relationship Manager will be to partner the MPHR and Leeds leadership teams by proactively supporting and networking across the HR candidate population. Your remit will be to drive improved commercial output and service delivery across the HR customer group and to act as a facilitator of HR relationships to the wider business.
- Manage a portfolio of HR Customers across the North to deliver an improved customer experience and candidate journey with PageGroup
- Proactively build relationships both on the phone and face to face across the HR network in the North
- Provide value add services to the HR population such as CV and interview coaching, career advice, relevant HR content, networking and event opportunities.
- Excellent internal stakeholder management, working across the North to interface with other MP brands and support HR relationship building
- Be a HR ambassador for the office - becoming the link for HR across brands
- Utilising your HR network and relationships to identify and deliver commercial opportunities for the group
- Strong analytical and follow up skills to track outputs and routes to market that you have generated
- Provide accurate commercial information into the Northern Customer Board and the MPHR team
- Plan and execute HR events calendar and post event marketing material
- Create and upkeep a Northern HR linked in discussion group - increasing the group's numbers and post on upcoming networking events and relevant business information
We are looking for a commercially astute Customer Relationship Manager with a well-rounded understanding of recruitment and appreciation for the value of candidate / client relationships. Someone who is able to connect the dots commercially between HR and our other 25 discipline generating output for the wider business.
Salary: The role has been graded at Managing Consultant/Business Manager level dependant on experience. As well as a competitive basic salary, we offer car allowance, private medical and bonus opportunity of up to £10K pa.