LMA Recruitment's client, a leading Global Engineering Firm are currently looking to hire a Reward Manager reporting into the Head of Reward. This is a newly created role due to the business going through a period of transformation including a new HQ based in London.
As Reward Manager you will be assisting the Head of Reward on a broad range of projects as well as taking ownership of certain areas of the function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing annual reward cycle activities
- Managing salary processes, obtaining benchmark data, salary reviews
- Operate company incentive schemes
- Maintain reward data, provide reporting as required by company or legislation
- Provide support on Global Mobility including the development and implementation of new processes
- Support the Head of Reward and VP HR with ad-hoc support when required
Your experience and skills:
- You must have broad reward experience within a global organisation including compensation, benefits, global mobility, and payroll.
- Extensive experience from an in-house position and ideally a consultancy environment
- You must be proactive with a passion for reward
- Excellent attention to detail
The maximum salary for this position is £60,000 plus a competitive bonus